THOMAS Adds New Features to Aid Using Congressional Web Site
Some great new features have been added to THOMAS, the official web site of the Library of Congress, including:
* A revised home page to increase visual appeal.
* A left-side menu for quick access to major sections of the site.
* The ability to "browse" legislation by sponsor from the THOMAS home page.
* Links in presidential nomination records to Senate hearings.
* Links to related Library of Congress resources, such as the Law Library.
* Webcasts of public-affairs lectures and other events held at the Library.
* Links to the full text of treaties from treaty records.
THOMAS has been getting a new look and redesign to make it more accessible. This ought to be one of the Internet's most visited sites and these new features are a step toward making that a reality.